Shea Touch has come up with a few helpful tips to keep in mind while your showing skin and letting your hair down:
- Always wear sunscreen. There are consequences to keeping skin your skin unprotected in the sun. UV rays from the sun can cause sunburn or even skin cancer. Keep in mind that a higher SPF doesn’t mean the sunscreen is better or will protect you from all types of sun damage. The FDA recommends SPF values of 15 or higher.
- Stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Being out in the summer causes us to sweat more and get dehydrated faster.
- Exfoliating during the summer helps to get rid of dead dry skin cells.
- Avoiding working or playing outside between 10am- 4pm when the sun is at its peak.
- The sun, chlorine, and salt water are prone to drying the hair follicles and damaging your hair. You can protect you hair from the sun by applying leave-in conditioners and moisturizers daily.
Let us know what’s your summer regimen?